General meeting + Lecture evening 15 February 2023
We are pleased to invite you to the general meeting and lecture evening on February 15th, 2023. The event will be held at TNO Utrecht’s office located at Princetonlaan 6, 3584 CB Utrecht.
Planning of the day:
- General Meeting 16:00 to 17:00
- Sandwich meal 17:00 to 18:00
- Lecture Evening 18:00-20:00
Lecture evening program (download):
- Overview research at TNO NITG, speaker: Loes Buijze, TNO Applied Geosciences
- The structural assessment of historic masonry arch bridge, speaker: Willen Nobel, Witteveen en Bos
- Update of RTD1016:2022 (version 2.3) Guidelines nonlinear finite element analyses for concrete structures, speaker: Marco Roosen, Rijkswaterstaat GPO
- Overview TU Delft research unreinforced masonry structures for Groningen, speaker: Jan Rots, TU Delft
We would like to thank TNO Utrecht for providing the meeting facilities and the sandwich meal.
Please register your attendance, and notify us whether you want to join us for the sandwich meal, before February 8th via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event.