Call for abstracts International User Meeting 2024!
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
The DIANA Users Association (DOV) invites you to submit an Abstract for presentation for the 14th International DIANA Users Meeting in Valencia, Spain on 24 & 25 September 2024.
The event will be co-hosted by the Institute of Concrete Science and Technology (ICITECH) and the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), and organized by the UPV and DOV.
Requirements for the Abstracts and Oral presentation
We kindly invite you to submit an abstract about projects related to DIANA FEA or nonlinear finite element analysis. The abstracts should not exceed 300 words, and it is encouraged to include a picture or plot related to the finite element model of the abstract. After acceptance, only an oral presentation of about 20-30 minutes on the User Meeting is requested (no full paper required!).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Program Secretary at email@example.com.
The abstract can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 1 April 2024. Notification of acceptance will be sent as soon as possible after 1 April 2024.
The following DIANA topics are encouraged, but contributions need not be limited to these subjects only.
– Design and analysis of structures
– Assessment of the loading-bearing capacity of structures
– Soil structure interaction
– Dynamic analysis/Earthquakes
– Geo-mechanics for Oil and Gas
– Modelling from simple(1D beam or 2D Plane) to advanced(3D solid)
– Concrete mechanics
– Geotechnical analysis
Thank you in advance for your contribution.
Program Secretary Users Meeting
Mrs. Jolanda van Willige
General meeting + Lecture evening 7 Feb 2024
The next general members meeting (ALV) and subsequent lecture evening is on 7 February 2024 at NDC Den Hommel (address: Kennedylaan 9, 3533 KH UTRECHT). The ALV starts at 16.00 and a sandwich meal will be provided in the break between the ALV and lecture evening.
For more details, please download the lecture evening program on our website.
We will have the following presentations:
- “Approach Fib/TU Delft – BEAM BLIND PREDICTION CONTEST” by ABT
- “Nonlinear analysis of concrete bridges and viaducts with dapped ends” by TNO
- “Nonlinear reassessment of prestressed T-girder bridge with surprising outcomes” by Arcadis
- “Approach fib 3 RD BLIND SIMULATION COMPETITION” by ABT
If you wish to attend, please register by sending an email to email@example.com with the number of attendees (guests are welcome) and whether you want to make use of the sandwich meal.
We wish you all a great end of 2023!